Many small businesses and organizations don’t realize the possibilities available to them to increase customer loyalty and build new prospect awareness through events.
Have you ever considered holding an event to market your business? Many small businesses and organizations don’t realize the possibilities available to them to increase customer loyalty and build new prospect awareness through events. Whether you’re holding a special in-store tasting, an event with a charity, sharing your knowledge through a seminar, or holding a concert, events can help you gain visibility. When you run an event, you want to make sure you leave ample time for the promotional activities that will drive your registrations, and you want to create and provide an optimal online registration experience.
Note: This session will not address best practices for venue selection, planning event entertainment or dining options, running fundraising activities, etc. It is focused on helping audiences promote their events and streamline the online registration process.
Join us to learn how event marketing and online registration can provide a fun and unique way to engage your audience and help you stand apart from the competition. You’ll learn how to create an event marketing timeline and how to best utilize online registration. From pre-event goal setting to post-event followup, you’ll learn everything you need to know to market your way to a successful event.
- It is suggested to sign up for an online event marketing tool that will send email and provide an event landing page. The URL Dr. recommends Constant Contact, but it is not necessary to use that exact tool.
- No prerequisites
- Over 10 lectures and 42 mins of content!
- Learn different types of events you can hold
- How to set goals for your events
- How to promote your events (including timelines and activities)
- How to set up an effective online registration process
- What to do after the event
- small business
|Section 1: Events & Online Registration|
Introduction & Agenda
Types of Events
Why Run an Event
Registration: Other Considerations
Visited 441 times, 1 Visit today