Plan a Successful Event
This course is a guide to successfully planning an event.
You should enrol in this course if:
- you have the daunting tasks of organising an event (small or large) but are inexperienced or overwhelmed by what needs to get done.
- you like organising events, you have some experience but you really want to improve.
- you are responsible for organising an event for a friend or family and you want to make to make it memorable and fun without all the hassle and stress.
- you want to organise an event, you have a good idea, but you don’t know how to get started or put your plan into action.
The course is designed to help you plan your event while taking the course. You will be provided with lectures, and an Event Planner Guide.
- Receive Instructor and peer feedback on your plan. If you need help, I’m happy to chat with you via Skype or Facebook.
- Gain access to a budget, To Do List and contingency plan worksheet.
- Receive discounts to future courses: Event Management, Volunteer Management and Event Design.
- pen and paper for note taking or access to Microsoft Office
- Over 15 lectures and 35 mins of content!
- You will understand how to create a successful event plan that is ready for implementation.
- You will have worked out the details of your event including budget, food & drink and theme.
- You’ll be ready to implement your event!
- Inexperienced or beginners in event planning and management.
- Someone who is looking for help with organising any type of event (personal, sport, fundraiser, etc)
|Section 1: How to Get Started|
How to Get Started
Event Vision Board
|Section 2: Is Your Event Worth Having?|
Understand Your Target Audience
Who/What is Your Event Competing With?
Time of Year Research
Test Your Event Idea
|Section 3: The Big Plan|
The Big Plan Part 1
The Big Plan Part 2
|Section 4: Budgeting|
Creating a Budget
|Section 5: Planning for Risks and Disasters|
Planning for Risks and Disasters
|Section 6: Combined Lectures|
Event Worth Having (combined lessons)
Big Plan (combined lessons)
Visited 513 times, 1 Visit today