LATEST: Course Updated September 2015 To Include More Lectures.
* OVER 2000 DELIGHTED STUDENTS HAVE TAKEN THIS COURSE
This is a fantastic course about how to create successful events. The course covers important issues like how to price your event, how to promote your event, different ways in which you can make money from your event, and much more.
The course is about 30 minutes of video content. It is relatively short, but it covers a real wealth of insightful information.
The course is brought to you by two businesses. I, the creator of the Problemio business apps, have created a successful event series in the past, and GrandStandStore which prints event materials such as posters and brochures also contributed ideas to this course. With this course you get the advice of two companies with experience in creating events. If you are a new event organizer, this course is a must!
By the end of the course, you will feel that you are head and shoulders above where you were before you got started with the course.
In addition to the course lectures, you get my help and advice! Students are able to start discussions and message me with private questions. I answer 99% of questions within 24 hours. I love helping students who take my courses and I look forward to helping you.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The course comes with an unconditional, Udemy backed, 30 day money-back guarantee so you can try the course risk free. This is not just a guarantee, it’s my personal promise to you that you will succeed … just like my thousands of other Udemy students.
What are the requirements?
- Interest in leveraging events to grow your business
- Interest in learning about events
- Over 18 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- You will know how to create a successful event series
- You will know how to monetize and promote events
- You will learn how to get publicity and press coverage for your events
- You will get personalized help from the instructor if you have specific questions
- Learn to price the events
- Learn when to make your events free and when to make them paid
- Learn to use social media and SEO to promote your events
- Use events to promote any business, even if your business isn’t directly an event-oriented business
- Get clients from events and make money from events
- Understand how to avoid liability protection and whether you should get insurance
- Learn how to hire staff
What is the target audience?
- Event organizers
- Small business owners
|Section 1: Course Introduction: Watch This First To Understand What You Get From The Course|
Warm welcome, course introduction & how to get the most out of the course
Free gift for you: need personalized feedback? I’ll do it
Pro tip: how to quickly get through this course
|Section 2: What you need to create a great event series|
Elements needed to create a successful event series
Ways to generate revenue from your events
How to price your events
Getting staff for your event
Considering insurance and liability protection for your events
Getting an event venue
Prizes and raffles
Did you like this course? Please leave a nice review if you did
|Section 3: Event marketing|
Top strategies to promote events
How to get publicity and media coverage for your events
NEW! How to get publicity from events
NEW! How to help your website’s SEO and link-building with events
NEW! advanced Twitter marketing strategy to drive sales and branding
|Section 4: Further resources|
I want to hear from you. Please post questions and start community discussions
Bonus lecture: discounts on additional courses, books and coaching
Visited 508 times, 1 Visit today